The due tab
The due tab shows you all of your due goals. The list is divided into goals that are due today and due soon. A weekly goal (Su-Sa) will be shown during the week as due soon, but on Saturday it would be shown as due today. Click on any goal name to either record an activity or open the goal itself.
Tap on the New Goal button on the upper right to set up a new goal.
Tap on a goal to quickly record an activity or to open the goal itself. A progress bar will indicate your current progress towards that goal's target.
Above your list of due goals you find a graphic analysis of your current progress:
- Due Today: Number of goals you have not accomplished yet and that are due today. Tap on the number to switch to your list of goals.
Chart: A graphic and value-based analysis of your current progress. Tap on the chart to choose between 3 different views:
- Due Today: Average achievement of your goals that are due today.
- Combined: Combined average achievement of all active goals.
- Shared Display: Average of all goals and a chart for due today (outer circle) and due soon (inner circle).
- Due Soon: Number of goals that have not been accomplished yet but which are due soon. Tap on the number to switch to your list of goals.
- Challenges: Number of your active challenges. Tap on the challenge icon to view your challenges including their ranking.
- Activate: Number of limit goals you need to activate. Tap on the limit icon to activate your limit goals.
- Tags: Use our smart tags or your own tags to filter the due list of your goals.